This is a conversation with M. Meme a course completer 30 days after starting the training and completing the course.
Diane a class A CDL holder, chose to take and complete, our Freight Broker Training Plus program, and has joined our Podcast family. Shares her experiences, while taking training with us. If you are considering training with anyone, do yourself a favor and commit 20 minutes to listening to these unsolicited comments.
A very informative session with Murray Pratt the President of Tailwind Transportation Software. A Q & A session which should answer your most asked questions on the need for TMS software, and its uses. Visit our web site for more information or to sign up for classes. freightbrokerplanet.com
3 Hours of one on one online coaching, giving both of us the ability to assess the intrest areas, and identify potential pitfalls. Further to develope strategies for implementing corrective action. The main focus for this tool is to help those who may have taken some training somewhere else, either through classroom, or online looking at demo tapes, and they realize that they need more training on some specific items to insure their success. Visit our web site for more information or to sign up for classes. freightbrokerplanet.com
3-1 hour sessions
- What is a freight broker?
- How can someone become a freight broker?
- What kind of experience does someone need?
- There are free classes available on the internet. Why not take them?
- How long are your classes?
- Will students need access to a computer?
- Are there any materials or books to purchase?
- How much will classes cost?
- When are the classes conducted?
- When and where can I sign up?
Visit our web site for more information or to sign up for classes. freightbrokerplanet.com